Utilizing movement in learning “helps grow brain cells and increases alertness.” (Movement in Learning, Wikipedia,)
A Moving Experience is a somatic movement education program that incorporates movement, dance, and the arts creating opportunities for youth and teens to discover more about themselves and how they interact with the world around them in meaningful ways.
A Moving Experience is a movement class that uses fundamental principles of dance and mindfulness exercises that enhance a student’s learning. Body warm ups, stretching, strengthening and developmental pattern exercises help prepare a student to move, create and express themself in meaningful ways.
All classes are appropirately geared towards the specific age and needs of the group.
- Builds self-esteem and confidence.
- Develops creative problem solving skills.
- Working with other students of diverse talents and ideas in positive ways helps to instill trust and tolerance of others.
- Learn to move with more ease and self-awareness.
- Inspires creativity and self-expression.
- It’s fun.